5840 Yonge Street Condos in Toronto will urbanize the way North York’s Yonge Street and Finch Avenue look. 5840 Yonge Street is going to have 4000 square feet of retail space as a part of their expansive community plan. The nature in architecture is planned thoughtfully and incorporates visually appealing elements that gives shine to a luxurious view. 5840 Yonge Street Condos will comprise of family-sized residential suites, retail space, as well as a charming rooftop area that will have plentiful amenities.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Highly desirable neighbourhood
- Near perfect transit score of 98/100
- This busy area gives you the best of residential, retail, commercial, and office space all within walking distance
- Steps away from Centrepoint Mall
- 7 minute walk to the Finch Subway Station connecting you to the Yonge-University line
- 10 minutes away from both HWY 401 & HWY 407
- 15 minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 15 minutes away from York University, home to 53,000 students
- 30 minutes away from the Financial District
- This location brings you multiple transportation systems including GO Transit, TTC North York Regional Transit, and the VIVA system
- 15 minutes away from Toronto's largest urban park, Downsview Park. Including a vast coverage of 572 acres of land, offering a
multitude of activities to partake in including sports, rock-climbing, go-karting, the Toronto Wildlife Centre, the Festival Terrace,
the Scotiabank Pond Arena, trails, forests and so much more
4. EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Short drive to Downsview Airport which is 375 acres and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed-use development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation, giving you a limited opportunity to purchase in the area at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size!
Since 1982, the Plaza philosophy of providing a high level of standard quality in every condominium Plaza builds has made our name one and the same with long-lasting value. We were among the first condominium developers and builders in Toronto to incorporate finishes such as granite counters and floors, marble bathroom counters and floors, under-mount sinks, porcelain tile, halogen lighting, engineered hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances as primary features instead of expensive upgrades. Building in excellence from the start is a hallmark of every Plaza community. Ultimately resulting in condominium suites that acquire greater market value today, and have enduring value for tomorrow.
Our global architecture studio embraces the challenges of the future with the belief that design can help our clients achieve their strategic objectives and create places that are socially and environmentally sustainable and humane.
For the second year in a row, York University has earned recognition placing an impressive 33rd out of 767 universities. York ranked in the top ten in the world in four categories, and first in Canada in three categories of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).