GRAND CENTRAL MIMICO is a vibrant, all-inclusive and future proof neighbourhood. Consisting of a thoughtful timeless design, transit, and modern amenities converge to create South Etobicoke's most relevant and significant community. A master-planned transit-oriented community by VANDYK PROPERTIES, comprising over 2 million square feet of mixed-use development. Spanning 4 city blocks and anchored by over 1.85 million square feet of inspired residential living. At the heart of this new district is Buckingham St. & Newcastle St. bustling thoroughfare boasting a modern new MIMICO GO STATION connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Master-Plan Community: 3,500,000 square feet of planned residential area and 30,000 square feet of planned commercial area
- Close to desired restaurants, Costco, IKEA, and one of the most popular shopping centres in the GTA, Sherway Gardens
- Direct access to Mimico GO Transit, Subway line 1, and the Kipling transit hub
- 15 minutes to Union Station
- Quick access to the Gardiner Express Way, Hwy 401, and 407 through Highway 427
- Grand Central Mimico residents are just an 11-minute commute away from downtown Toronto and 15 minutes from the financial district, making daily commutes, future events, and culture just minutes away, and car-free living possible and convenient
- Close to all levels of school including Humber College's Lakeshore campus
- In close proximity to Mimico Waterfront Park and Humber bay Park
- Excellent area for outdoor activities such as biking, jogging, and kayaking along Toronto's waterfront
VANDYK has been a trusted developer throughout Southern Ontario for over 35 years. With a diverse portfolio, including High-Rise Condos, Townhomes and more, they have established a reputation for building quality homes in the GTA and throughout North America.
Grand Central Mimico is the first signed, binding agreement between a developer and Metrolinx for a transit-oriented community. This all-inclusive, future-proof neighbourhood will feature a new modern reconstruction of the Mimico GO station, with integrated access points to several new mixed-use buildings, connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line.
Mimico GO Station will be conveniently located just two stops west of Toronto’s downtown Union Station, the city’s busiest and most significant transit hub, and one-stop away from Exhibition Station, the future south-west terminus of the Ontario Line. This gateway location puts Grand Central Mimico residents just an 11-minute commute away from downtown Toronto and 15 minutes from the financial district, making daily commutes, future events, and culture just minutes away, and car-free living possible and convenient.