Infusing artful living into every aspect of your daily experience, ArtWalk Condos are the opportunity to live inspired at the centre of Vaughan’s new metropolitan heart, while infusing artful living into every aspect of your daily experience. The subway, shops, restaurants, and the 9-acre Central Park, designed by world-renowned landscape architect Claude Cormier, are all just steps away from this dynamic, pedestrian-focused, multi-use master-planned community
- ArtWalk Condos is a brand new vibrant master planned and mixed use community coming to the heart of VMC, Vaughan’s quickly growing and developing downtown core.
- VMC is the heart of Vaughan, home to a wide variety of local, brand name, and Big Box (Costco, IKEA) lifestyle amenities and daily necessities
- The area surrounding ArtWalk Condos will become an extremely family and pedestrian-friendly community, home to a brand new 9-acre central park within the centre of the VMC development. This will provide residents with a natural oasis with plenty of space to play, enjoy walks, bike rides, and so much more!
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station sits just steps away (2 min walk)
- Terminus of Line 1 Yonge-University offers a one-seat subway ride to York University, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, the University of Toronto and the Financial District.
- York Region Transit provides both express and local bus service in the area, with the agency’s VIVA bus rapid transit network serving a large station on Highway 7
- For regional destinations, GO Transit’s bus terminal on Highway 407 offers direct service to many destinations throughout Southern Ontario.
- Drivers can take advantage of easy access to both Highway 400 and Highway 407.
- Multiple major shopping centres sit just across Highway 400
- Big-box stores such as Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Costco, PetSmart, and Cineplex all have locations nearby.
- York University is accessible via a short subway ride to the south
- Just 8 minutes to the north along Jane Street lies both Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills
- Steps away from restaurants
Founded in 1989, SmartCentres Real Estate Investment Trust is one of Canada’s largest fully integrated REITs, with a best-in-class portfolio featuring 168 strategically located properties in communities across the country. SmartCentres has $10 billion in assets and owns 34.2 million square feet of income-producing value-oriented retail space with 97.3% occupancy, on 3,500 acres of owned land across Canada.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a full-service Canadian firm dedicated to producing work of lasting value. Today their 150-person practice offers its clients in-depth partner involvement through all stages of design and the breadth of building experience and technical expertise to rigorously oversee construction
Master Planned Community
Artwalk will be the newest phase of SmartLiving’s SmartVMC master-planned community, and is slated to consist of four distinct buildings:
The complex will feature 624 residential units in total. A single underground parking garage will include 220 vehicular spaces, while 383 bicycle spaces are also planned to be included. Additionally, at-grade retail will be included in the the three residential buildings.