At Cielo Residences, luxury defies expectation. Located in the Annex - Toronto’s celebrated Arts & Cultural hub - this statement of refined architectural modernism, poised above a 19th century neo-gothic landmark, redefines Toronto’s skyline.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Located near the prestigious University of Toronto
- Close to many other school options including George Brown Casa Loma Campus and OCAD University
- Residents are located in the middle of the city where vibrant and popular neighbourhoods are easily accessible in any direction.
-The Annex is a historic neighbourhood full of Victorian Style buildings and indie style dining/ entertainment options that are extremely popular amongst local students.
- Mirvish Village, Koreatown, and the stylish, posh Yorkville neighbourhoods are all located within a short walking distance.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- With the Bloor subway at your doorstep, you’re mere minutes from almost everywhere in the GTA
- Cielo Condos boasts a perfect Transit Score and residents will be just steps away from buses, streetcars, and within walking distance to more than one TTC subway station.
- Live just steps to designer boutiques on Mink Mile
- Dine in luxury next to the city's finest restaurants
- Boasting a very high Walk Score, residents of Cielo Condos will be within walking distance of everything and anything they need to complete daily errands.
- The area is well known for local cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars, cultural and entertainment options, and boutique shops.
- Cyclist friendly with easy access to a bundle of bike lanes along with BIXI bike-sharing stands in the area, making travel within the area without a vehicle effortless.
Collecdev is made up of the brightest minds in the business, exceptional individuals, united as one inimitable force. We take an integrated approach, collaborating with award-winning architects and designers, creating timeless structures with uncompromising standards of quality and meticulous attention to detail. We select locations that connect you to everywhere and everything. We include amenities that make life a little easier and a lot better. This is not just a business, but a way to unite communities and elevate the universal experience of life.
KPMB is an internationally recognized architectural practice based in Canada. Guided by our vision and anchored by our values, we’re committed to shaping a more equitable and sustainable future through architecture and design. We invite you to learn more about our approaches to sustainability, innovation, and equity, diversity and inclusion.
Cielo Condos is the perfect off-campus living situation for post-secondary students. UofT and George Brown Casa Loma Campus are both within walking distance with OCAD and Ryerson both easily accessible by subway.