is a masterfully planned community coming soon to Whitby’s beautiful waterfront. Set your compass to Whitby Harbour, the Town of Whitby’s newest lakeside neighbourhood and discover its finest condominium community – The Landing. Featuring modern design, with large windows, urban aesthetics and modern lines. Just the kind of finishing touches that will elevate these homes into truly modern, urban homes right in the heart of Whitby
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Located near the quiet nature Whitby Harbour and Lake Ontario
- Stunning lake views
- Home to Whitby's greatest attraction: The Waterfront
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 3 Min walk to Whitby GO Station
- Quick Access to HWY's 401, 412, 407 & 404
- Under 40 minutes to Union Station & Pearson Airport
- Public transit through Whitby and throughout Durham Region is extensive and quite affordable thanks to Durham Region Transit, which runs routes throughout the region, and connects residents to the many GO Transit Commuter Rail stations in Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, and Oshawa.
- 6 Min walk to Iroquois Park
- 5 Min walk to Whitby's Waterfront Trail
- 8 Mine drive to Oshawa Centre
- 12 Min drive to future Durham Live Entertainment Complex
- 20 Min drive to University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Short drive to Pickering Town Centre
- Newly built Casino
- Residents can enjoy morning jogs & nighttime walks at the waterfront trails
- Enjoy the local amenities ranging from stores, restaurants, and banks, making this location extremely convenient
Carttera is an entrepreneurial real estate company focusing on development projects and a core portfolio of income-producing properties located in the GTA and Montreal. By blending institutional capital with entrepreneurial agility Carttera creates award-winning commercial and residential developments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.
There are a number of beautiful natural areas to enjoy, for example, Lynde Shore Conservation Area and Thickson’s Woods, the last remnant of old-growth white pines on the north shore of Lake Ontario. The Rowe House, the first mayor’s house, is open for you to explore Whitby’s history. Port Whitby Marina’s Clubhouse is open to the public and is an excellent short stop for food and refreshment.