- Within the master-planned community, Union Village offers a plethora of thoughtful neighbourhood amenities, but the location also provides a convenient connection to the city beyond. Historic Main Street Unionville is just minutes away. The bustling energy of Markham is all around. The 400-series highways, York Region Transit, Viva Transit, and GO Transit keep residents connected near and far. Relax in the comfort of a beautiful new home or get out and explore. Everything you want awaits you.
- York University 19 min drive
- Unionville High School 5 min drive
- Markville Secondary School 5 min drive
- Unionville Montessori Private School 1 min drive
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- When you live at Union Village, everything is within easy reach. Travel across town, downtown, or out of town. Get to the office. Get to class. Get everywhere you need to go, thanks to a network of transit options and a location bursting with great neighbourhood amenities.
- YRT / Viva Bus 1 min drive
- Markville Mall 4 min drive
- T&T Supermarket 5 min drive
- Main Street Unionville 6 min drive
- Whole Foods 7 min drive
- Pacific Mall 10 min drive
- Downtown Toronto 45 min drive
- Highway 7 6 min drive
- Highway 407 8 min drive
- Highway 404 15 min drive
- Highway 401 30 min drive
- Union Village delivers a modern lifestyle without compromise. The master-planned community sits next to the charming heritage village of Unionville, and within the thriving metropolis of Markham. Residents will join one of the fastest growing municipalities in Ontario and the most ethnically diverse community in Canada.
- Varley Art Gallery of Markham 3 min drive
- Toogood Pond Park 2 min drive
- In close proximity to Downtown Markham
- Enjoy a night out at Cineplex Cinemas Markham & VIP
- Close to Markham Pan Am Centre
- Close to Berczy Square
- Enjoy Flato Markham Theatre nearby
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
A master-planned community presents a unique opportunity to provide the design differentiation and exclusivity of individual homes, while maintaining a cohesive urban fabric for the entire neighbourhood. At Union Village, that opportunity manifests in an arrangement of bold intention and grand design.
Markham’s economy is diverse and includes strong industry clusters in technology, life sciences, financial services, design, engineering, and more. Here, businesses find skilled workers from around the world who are drawn to Markham for its exceptional quality of life and solid opportunities for growth. This is where fortune, talent, and wellbeing intersect.
Union Village sits within Markham, Canada’s 16th largest city, packed with an eclectic mix of old and new. Enjoy a vibrant downtown with urban amenities and cultural attractions that include award-winning community centres and libraries, top-performing schools, prestigious neighbourhoods, exciting events, and an array of retail, restaurants, and entertainment.
Over six decades after Minto Communities started, they've successfully built a fully-integrated real estate company that can meet the needs of any individual, family, investor, or business. Every new venture, milestone, innovation, and investment has been born out of their mission to build healthy, thriving, vibrant communities, and they couldn’t be more proud of all they'll achieve.
Unwavering integrity, thriving communities, quality construction, and exceptional customer care have always been the driving philosophies behind Metropia. These pillars allow them to create neighbourhoods that reflect the way people want to live today, while evolving for tomorrow.
Union Village combines comfort, long-term value, health, and community into one exceptional new neighborhood.
The second phase at Union Village presents the unique opportunity to upgrade any 36', 43' or 50' model to a Net Zero energy home. Discover a home at the forefront of luxury and sustainability, offering exceptional energy performance, the ultimate in comfort, and a better way to live.