Effortlessly modern with a flourish of traditional charm. An exquisite example of timeless refinement. Energizing a thriving neighbourhood. Unique in every sense. Rising at the corner of Front and Sherbourne.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Located at 180 Front Street East, between Sherbourne Street and Front Street East in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Walk Score of 97 out of 100.
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100.
- Bike Score of 99.
- Downtown living doesn’t get any more convenient than this centralized address where everything is located moments away. From shops to tourist attractions to effortless access to public transit, this location has got what you're looking for.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Enjoy Front Street living moments from your doorstep.
- 10-minute walk to Downtown Waterfront.
- 12-minute walk to the Financial District.
- 15-minute walk to Union Station.
- Close to the Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway.
- Public Transportation at doorsteps.
- Close to George Brown College.
- Steps to St.Lawrence Market and Distillery District.
- Short distance to Lake Ontario.
- Nearby parks such as St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Moss Park.
- Enjoy over 10+ building amenities offered to residents.
- Within a brisk twenty minutes, residents can reach City Hall, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and even attend sporting and entertainment events at the Scotiabank Arena.
- Wealth of local amenities that include banks, grocery stores, pharmacies, bars, restaurants, and theatres.
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Core Development Group Ltd. is a Toronto-based real estate development company. Acting on behalf of our investors and for our own account, Core actively sources, capitalizes, develops and manages a wide range of real estate projects. We also offer a comprehensive range of development and project management services to our clients and joint venture partners.
Toronto is home to many major industries in Canada and one of the most important economic hubs in North America. We’ve taken advantage of our location to give our students an edge in the job market. We partner with companies and organizations that play a role in the academic life of our students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. By helping us develop curriculum, these companies nurture our students to meet industry needs and gain skills that are highly sought after in the current job market.